Exercises To Try!
Try this routine three times a week- you won’t believe the big-time toning payoff you’ll get from these tiny moves.
1. To tone your triceps, sit on your butt with legs hip-distance apart. Then flex your feet and place your palms directly under your shoulders, fingers facing forward. Squeeze your butt and hover your seat over the floor.
2. Bend your elbows, and then press up to straighten your arms. (Make it harder by lifting hips up into a bridge.) Repeat this bend-and-extend move for 1 minute.
TIP: You’ll get stronger toned arms with this move!
Invisible Chair Sits:
1. For a lower-bod blaster, sit against the wall, hips in line with knees as if you’re seated in a chair. Stretch arms in front of you and pull abs in and out as you inhale and exhale. Repeat for 30 seconds.
2. Make the move harder by raising your arms as you exhale, then lowering as you inhale. Repeat for another 30 to 60 seconds.
TIP: Keep your shoulder blades flat against the wall.
1. Kneel on the floor, balancing fingertips lightly on the back of a chair.
2. Step your right foot forward in a lunge, then lift your left knee slightly above the ground. Pull in abs and pulse up and down for 1 minute. Switch legs and repeat.
TIP: This move works your butt and thighs.
1. For killer abs start by sitting with knees bend, feet hip-distance apart. Lean back and prop yourself up on your elbows.
2. Tuck your pelvis in. extend your right leg in front of you, and with every exhale, pulse it toward your chest, keeping your abs pulled in.
3. Up for a major challenge? Extend your left leg and hold it a few inches above the floor. Hold for 30 to 45 seconds, then scissor kick and repeat with your left leg high in the air.
TIP: This tough tweak slims your middle.